PNW Native Plant and Wildlife Events
Welcome! You may:
- Required. You can enter a date in any of these formats: 28Nov2000, 28112000, 20001128,
28-nov-2000, Nov-28-2000, 28/11/2000, and 11/28/2000. Ambiguous dates such as 04/05/2000 will
be treated American style: Apr 5, 2000. After adding or modifying an event, please check the resulting date
carefully to be sure that it was interpreted correctly.
- Required. The time of the event can be in any format, including "dusk to midnight".
- A title for the event. Required. This will show up in the short list.
- Required. Choose the best single term to describe your event. You can list additional features in the Description field.
- Required. Any additional information about the event.
- Check the age groups that might be interested.
- Required. The address of the event and/or driving instructions. Please include public transportation routes if available.
- If the event isn't free, please enter the cost.
- Please list restrictions, if any, such as members only or a minimum age.
- Required. The name of the person to contact for more information.
- The phone number. You must include the area code and use a format of 123-456-7890.
- An email address for more information.
- A web site with more information.
- This page.
- What's New
- Displays any events added or modified in the last 14 days.
- This Week
- Displays all events that will occur in the next 7 days.
- This Month
- Displays all events that will occur in the next 30 days.
- List All
- List all events currently in the database, including those in the past.
- Search for events by date, state, or any other field. Terms entered in the Keywords box will search all fields at once.
- If you have an account, Modify will show you a list of all events that you have added, and let you modify them.
- If you have an account, Delete will show youa list of all events that you have added, and let you delete one or more of them.
- Change Password
- If you have an account, you can change your password to something more memorable. Do NOT use your ISP password, or any other password that connects to something valuable.
- Change Email
- If you have an account and have changed to a new ISP, you can change your email address here.
- Log Off
- Close your session and return to the Main Events entrance. You should always Log Off if you are using a public computer, or someone might delete or mess up your records!