Re: Bugged Trails

Having attempted to use various types of drip irrigation in my garden, it
does not surprise me at all that the counters were filling up with
insects.   My drip irrigation emitters were constantly stopped up with
spider webs.   Since I couldn't stand to pull the webbing out and possibly
kill the spiders, I just had to change the emitters and set the used one
aside until the occupant left.   Too much trouble!  I gave up using drip
irrigation except inside my greenhouse.

Arlene M.