Another ID

Taking pictures in the greenhouse this afternoon, I noticed a little
fluttering moth/butterfly (my ID skills for insects is really crappy)
and proceeded to chase it from one end of the greenhouse to the other
waiting for it to settle enough for a picture. Finally it did and this
is the result. A *very* pretty little insect and I'd love to know what
it is.

http://www.oldhippy.org/unknown.jpg

--
Jerry Gaiser in North Plains, Oregon USA (Zone8a) - 45.6933N 123.0418W
jerryg@gaiser.org --  http://www.gaiser.org