Re: Speaking of Yellow Jackets

I saw the pest guy take out our neighbor's nest. He just used the
aeresol can of spray stuff that shoots about 12 feet and it was ugly
with all that poison dripping off into the soil. He also used a long
stick to break up the nest. Apparently they don't attack you if you
stand back 10 feet or so. Just be certain not to get closer than 6 feet
and you are probably OK. If it's possible that a visitor could get that
close accidentally, it would be wise to remove the nest or fence the
area off.