Re: Speaking of Yellow Jackets

>.any ideas, advice, words of encouragement (one
>way or the other) would be nice. As Rob says, he doesn't think getting
>rid of it would be a very good naturalist thing to do.

We have been in this situation several times.   My husband worries a lot
about them, but I have been able to convince him to leave them alone.     I
have only been stung once.

Six feet is very close but if you can use your front door and give them a
lot of room you will probably be OK.   I would worry some about the
rabbits, since they probably have no place to retreat if they should be
attacked.