Re: Butterfly Eggs (how long to hatch?)

Allright then, I checked good old google and it seems 2 to 14 days max.
Maybe she laid some duds there? should I pull them out to get more sun
or something?

I'm dying here, 8 years waiting and I want to see some little buggers
munching!

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=days+to+hatch+caterpillars&spell=1>

OK, now I see another one that says cool weather slows them down (it's
been sort of foggy).
<tapping fingers>