Re: Another newbie with unidentified insect

Thanks for the responses on my incredible ignorance. And to think I'm a
product of the Seattle school system! lol!

I wonder if the isopods are really invaders from Europe, or if maybe long
ago they lived in an ocean that dried out. Just musing...

Suzanne G. in Bremerton, WA