Re: Another newbie with unidentified insect

Suzanne:  There are two types of Isopods (sowbugs as you call them or pill
bugs as I called them when I was young) - the kind that roll up and the
kind that don't.  Seattle Audubon does a Finding Urban Nature program
(F.U.N.) in the public schools and they do a section on isopods where the
kids discover the differences between the two.  They are around in
abundance at this time of year.

Patti Gotz
Seattle