Re: Finding butterflies and other insects

Confession time.

One of the nice things about living in the country on a farm, is that I
don't need to go back to the house if I need to urinate.

We raise sheep and over the years, as I've worked the farm I've made a
conscious effort to mark my 'territory' for the coyotes and other
predators. It could be that our lack of losses have been because we've
always had a large flock guard dog, but I'd like to think that I've
added my own little measure of security to the farm.

Now I'm going to have to see if I'm attracting instead of driving away.
.
--
Jerry Gaiser in North Plains, Oregon USA (Zone8a) - 45.6933N 123.0418W
jerryg@gaiser.org --  http://www.gaiser.org