Re: Butterflies

 How wonderful!  Now I know what to do with some of my kitty's litter
messes.

Does he recommend mushing it up and spreading it around or leaving it in
lumps?  Does it matter?  I've got the dish but it is going in a nice viewing
area and the idea of brown lumps in a dish among the flowers is a bit un-eye
appealing.

TIA,
Lisa
Tualatin, OR