Bugs are out!

Saw my first dragonfly of the year on Friday, a Bluet (Damselfly actually).
I have collected nine different  wasps in the past 3 days, several
butterflies about as well. Todays highlight was a hatch of caddisflies on
the Snohomish River at Bob Heirman Park.

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous@msn.com