Re: Bees & Dogwood

Now that I look again, the wing on that "aNdrena" should be more square
ended, so I guess it's just a Honey Bee. We didn't have these last year,
today that's most of what I saw out there.

Here's another Andrena:
http://www.vernalpools.org/Thorp/images/Thorp_08.jpg
from this page:
http://vernalpools.org/Thorp/