Wow!

Just want to say thanks for all the great info sharing over the last week or
more (I've lost track).  I feel so much smarter!  Ow, ow, my brain is full
now, I need a break (with apologies to Gary Larson).

Allyn, I laughed so hard about your kitties' antics.  Our cat gives us loads
of entertainment when a bug enters the house.  Gives him some much needed
exercise, too.

Lisa
Tualatin, OR