Insect ID Key

 "How to Know the Insects" is a useful ID key to insects.  Similarly, "How to
Know the Spiders" is helpful for that group.

I first encountered these books in college level classes.  They take some
getting used to as you must learn some technical terms.  But I have found
that folks who really want to know/learn can succeed.

Jean, in Portland, OR