An aphid-lady bug memory

I remember once a Cascara in back of my house  became so infested with
aphids, from a distance it looked fuzzy. They were so thick it boggled my
mind. Then about a week later, I notice the tree looked odd, kind of reddish
color. There were lady bugs in mind boggling numbers. Then a couple days
later, not one could be seen. I have always wondered where they came from
and  went to.

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous@msn.com