Google image search!

This rocks! This is exactly what I was hoping to find. Judith, you just
saved me  a zillion hours of surfing through pages hoping to find some
pictures.

BTW it turns out my wasp is in the genus Macrocentrus, which is actually in
the Braconidae. I am so pleased to have figured this out.

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous@msn.com