Re: Strategies for finding resources to insects on the internet

I've had good luck finding odd scientific things using the "Images" search
on Google.  It's above the place where you type in your search, next to the
blue box that says "WEB".  Just click on "images" and do the search.  OTOH,
you may have tried this already - I just mention it because I know it's easy
to miss.
"Sphecinae" gave me 3 images plus a spelling correction, and the correct
spelling gave lots of pictures.

Judith Haemmerle
"Not only are the aphids fierce, but they are also sneaky and clever."