Tiny white moth?

Whilst weeding around the manzanita and nodding onion a tiny white ?moth?
landed on my leg.  I was wearing dark blue and it was the whitest white,
shaped like a perfect heart and was so tiny.  A little bigger than the head
of pin.  I looked away for a minute and it was gone.  Sound familiar?  It
was new to me.

Catherine