Re: butterfly nets

Well, I called Xerces and while they have enough nets for normal use, they
are beginning a butterfly monitoring program this summer at 3 local
greenspaces and can use the nets.  Win-win, IMO.  I get them out of my
office, and Xerces gets free nets (and I know they'll be used responsibly).

Thanks for the help!
Lisa
Tualatin, OR