Re: Raising meal worms info

Thanks, Helen, for the info.  Please relay thanks to your friend, Carole.

Hmmm, sounds like they might not be so much fun after all.  Not sure if I
need another thing that makes a smelly damp mess in the house - already got
the pets and 2 boys.  LOL

I'll check into buying them, though.  They'd still be a fun treat for the
rat and fish.  Wish I had bluebirds to feed but they aren't in my area - too
wooded for them, I suspect.

Lisa
Tualatin, OR