RE: birdseed moths

I used to raise meal worms once to feed to the critters I had collected as a
kid. I actually bought a "meal worm starter kit" from the back of some
outdoor magazine. My garter snakes used to love em.

Rob Sandelin
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous@msn.com