Re: Well wouldn't ya know it

> We bought three tubes of them, and taped them to the sunny side
> of our house, on the mason bee block that has never attracted a single bee
> yet.

It's my recollection that the sunny side is not recommended.  We have ours
on the East side and had great luck the first year.  Since then, we've had
trouble with parasites.  Also, the alder has grown up and the bees don't
have a clear fly-in path.  So I'm moving them... as soon as I remember.

Judith