Re: just curious

Myra -- I don't think there's been any postings.  It's sort of off-season
for our most popular bugs.

Rob Sandelin said he was in a "bug mode", let's see if he'll send us
something about unique spineless creatures he saw in Costa Rica.

Helen Engle, ever watchful for those little moths that come in birdseed that
I feed my Zebra Finches because they want to lay their eggs in my cereals
and graham crackers.