Re: just curious

At 01:40 AM 3/10/03 -0800, you wrote:
>I signed up for the digest and have never received anything.  Did the
>list die before it was born?  Or did I goof when I registered?
>
>cheers,
>Mya Rorer

I think it's still gestating. Once it warms up a tad more the spineless set
will be out in full force and so may be their commentators.

The early cherries are blooming and my Asian pear is about to burst open,
so the bees, coddling moths, etc. can't be too far behind. Plus if the
weather is nice more of us will be out in our yards looking at stuff.

Wasps (didn't get a good look at them, but probably yellow jackets) were
invading my garbage the other day when there were meat scraps. So where are
they hiding the rest of the time?

Paul Talbert
Hillman City, Seattle
tuisto@oz.net