Re: just curious

On 10/3/2003, Mya Rorer wrote:
>I signed up for the digest and have never received anything.  Did the
>list die before it was born?  Or did I goof when I registered?

You're zubscribed, and the list is fine, but due to low traffic, a
digest hasn't filled up and been sent out yet.  Traffic is low (ok,
nearly non-existant) because your irresponsible list owner never
finished it's web page with the instructions, and told everyone to
spread the word of the list's existence.  Oops.

I still haven't done the web page, but if you want to tell bug people
about the list, go ahead.  Regular majordomo process:

Send a message with a line in the body of the message of

subscribe pnw-spineless
        (or)
subscribe pnw-spineless-digest

to  majordomo@tardigrade.net

Note that replies to this message will probably bounce to me because of
the magic subscribe word, so remove those bits.
--
Allyn Weaks    allyn@tardigrade.net   Seattle, WA  Sunset zone 5
Pacific NW Native Wildlife Gardening: http://www.tardigrade.org/natives/