Spiders are out

The fog of the past few days has revealed lots of fresh spider webs. My
witch Hazel is  swarming with small midges of some type and crane flies are
mistaken for mosquitoes. A few hover flies  still linger on winters flowers
and a moth came to my porch light just last night, even  though the
temperatures dropped to below 30. I am in a bug mode, going through my
collection from last summer are typing up some labels. I am going to Costa
Rica in a week and look forward to tropical entomological splendors.

Rob Sandelin
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous@msn.com