Re: photos?

On 7/11/02, Arlene Mikelsons wrote:
>I am probably missing the information somewhere in my FAQ section, but is
>there a place we can post photos for pnw-spineless?

You can put them up on your own web site (most isps provide you with
10-20 megs or so) and then post the url.  If you don't have any web
space, mail it to me (suitably squished, please) and I'll stick it in
pnw-natives photogallery with my usual unpredictable time delay... (I
don't see any reason to split the photo gallery, people are just going
to have to risk seeing all kingdoms!)
--
Allyn Weaks    allyn@tardigrade.net   Seattle, WA  Sunset zone 5
Pacific NW Native Wildlife Gardening: http://www.tardigrade.org/natives/