Re: Ladybugs

(snip)
>The net bags usually used to package and ship ladybugs cause them to get
their legs stuck and break off. You can see hundreds of loose legs in those
bags. I think trafficing in ladybugs is just as heinous as other kinds of
flesh
trades. Yours, Megan Hughes

I have been planning for some time now
to 'order' some ladybugs to see if I could
'establish' a home for them on my place,
but your post 'sheds a different light' on
my plan ... even if they are 'just insects'.

Toni in Seattle