Ladybugs

Testing....

OK while testing I'll ask a question. I have Ladybugs sprouting out of my
south facing upstairs window. I can only assume they are coming in to try
and hybernate? Either way, what should i do about them? I assume they
cannot survive inside the house for long, but outside it's getting darn
cold. Should I just catch them and ferry them outside, and hope they find
a better way to survive?

Alexander Craghead
SW Portland... sorta.